#ClayAndGlassFavs Contest Rules & Regulations
Entering the Contest
- No purchase is necessary to enter
- Entrants must be thirteen (13) years of age or older at time of contest entry. Entrants must be legal residents of Canada at the time of contest entry.
- To enter the Contest: The prize winner is awarded one (1) gift certificate for the Gallery Shop for $25.
- An entry will be awarded if the user posts a photo with the hash tag that prompts them to enter the contest (#ClayAndGlassFavs)
- Upon entering this Contest, entrants agree to accept and abide by the rules of this contest.
- Contest runs from December 1, 2016 9:01 a.m. ET to December 20, 2016 11:59 p.m. ET.
Awarding of Prizes
- The daily prize will be awarded to a random account chosen from those that follow the ‘Entering the Contest’ guidelines
- The winner will pick up their prize at the Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery Shop (25 Caroline St. N., Waterloo). Prizes will not be mailed.
- Winners will be able to claim their prize until December 30, 2016.
- The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible and valid entries received.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash.
- Each account may receive a maximum of one (1) prizes.
- This Contest is open to legal residents (no corporations) of Canada who are 13 years of age and older at the time of contest entry. Those who are under 18 years of age must receive permission in writing by their parent or legal guardian in order to qualify as a potential prize winner. Employees, their immediate family, including parents, siblings and children and any persons domiciled with an employee of the Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery, its respective agents, parent, affiliated, subsidiary or related companies, contractors, tenants, store employees, and promotion and advertising agencies and administrators are ineligible to enter.
- Only entries received in accordance with these contest rules will be eligible for consideration.
- The winning entry for the contest will be randomly chosen from the accounts that received entries. The Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery will attempt to contact the potential winner by DM on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The winner must respond to the directions to coordinate logistics of confirming the winner and awarding of the prize. In the event that the Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery receives no correspondence from the winner, they will be unable to receive the prize after the contest is over.
- Winners may be required to provide proof of their identity satisfactory to the Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery. The winner may also have to sign and return, a full release and indemnity form successfully completing the skill testing question, stating that he or she has read and understood these official rules and regulations and accepts the prize as offered and releases The Clay & Glass from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the winner’s participation in this contest and the receipt and use of the prize.
- In order to redeem the prize, the chosen winner must provide identification, their first and last name, email address, and shipping address.
- The winner consents to the Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery’s use of his or her name, voice and likeness in connection with advertising and publicity purposes and for general news, entertainment and information purposes for no compensation.
- The Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery assumes no responsibility for lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, emails or any computer errors or malfunctions, nor assumes any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error.
- The Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner.
- Subject to the applicable laws, the Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery reserves the right to terminate this contest for any reason whatsoever and may modify any rules as may be required by applicable law including the timing of the contest.
By entering the Contest, each entrant, his/her parent or legal guardian on his/her behalf, automatically accepts these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants, and automatically releases the Contest Sponsors and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, and all of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, the selection of the prize winner and the administration of the Contest. By entering the Contest and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, the entrant’s name, address, city, e-mail address and telephone number, each Contest entrant, or if an entrant is under the age of majority, his/her parent or legal guardian on his/her behalf, automatically grants permission to the Contest Sponsors and their respective advertising and promotional agencies with respect to the Contest to the collection and use of such information for the exclusive purpose of administering the Contest and selecting the winners of the prize.